Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tea Shake Hut

Another busy day in the office again~ Today whole morning busy following up all the pending issues, doing testing, and many many things, and afternoon occupied by the Asset Sighting Exercise. The ASE was a total failure sia... i didnt do the initial check on all the assets before asking Ben to come verify, so whole afternoon running around looking for the asset.. sianz.. = (
Then finally the day going to end, and Xiao Mei complained to me that she is hungry.. haiz.. she not fat but she still wan to jian fei~ then whole day only drank the shi juan soup from the canteen. So i offered her my tube of Cheesy Pringles and also shared with JunXin and Kelvin Chua.
So finally the day ended le.. Zhutou and Xiao Mei went to school for their lectures.. and before that.. i checked with Mimo on her program tonight.. so i decided to be light bulb today to join Mimo and XiaoXia to Bugis~
Over there, Mimo wanted to go to Tea Shake Hut to makan the fried nice there... and Wow!~ It was nice.. especially the chicken wings.. YUmmy yum yum... and i order the Aloe Vera Lime Juice for my drink..



After the dinner, i joined them for some fun shopping before we ended our day. Oh yeah.. today afternoon after makan LJS with snoopy, i went to the World of Sport to buy my knee guard. Hopefully that would know my aching knee that will ache after exercise. Must do a test on my knee again on this weekend. Pray for me ok? if wear knee guard still pain.. i can simply forget about my 42km in December le... ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like that bubble tea hut. I spent good times with my jie mei. glad you enjoy it too.

Yong Zheng said...

If you have nicer place to makan.. remember to bring me along wor!~