Thursday, September 25, 2008

Naggy Boss

Today kana another "discussions" with my boss again.. dunno whether i'm too tired to think or lazy to discuss with him.. but working with him only makes me feel de-moralized... just seems like me and him always cant communicate well... haiz haiz.... what should i do sia? very sianz sia.. i know he is doing this for my own good.. but just dun like the way he said or expressed...

Lolx.. didnt mean to be rude.. but he really sounds like my mother or father sia.. i always know they doing for my own goods.. but i just dun like ppl to nag at me... lolx.. sorry boss.. i will try my best to work things out.. just give me sometime to adjust... stop nagging at me.. I'm not the person who likes to chase after people for things to do everyday... it will be very irritating and tired to do it everyday...

No comments: