Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cold Tuesday

What a cold tuesday, the bus that I sat on to office... simply blast the air-con like nobody business. I was sitting directly below, and there is no way to shift away the direction of the blast. Woot.. And no choice.. I went into hibernation mood until i about to reach... Then when about to alight, saw a cute and sexy girl right in front of me... and so... I instantly warmed up le! lolx!~ :p



Last night watched Hotshot epi 7 till very late, I guess about 2:30am like that.. Zzzz.. damn tired now lor.. and luckily just nice the lappy batt was low already, so I shut it down and went to sleep...

Last night Zhutou also sent me the pics that she took on the eve of my Bday, 16th August. That was when we finish our lecture and planned for a late night movie with Xiaoxia and Mimo.
These 2 cars, one belong to Xiaoxia, the other is mine... and take a closer look (Carplate erased because melissa said not good to display in pictures) , we actually drove the same car and almost the similiar carplate!~ Xiaoxia's SGX8219A and mine is SJD2819C... But of coz, Xiaoxia's is more powerful than mine and I'm the red-plate car. ^_^

No comments: