Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Life of Dream

Many things had happened in 2008... there were good times and bad times.. Thinking back to those days makes it feel like i was in a dream.. Who doesnt want the good things to stay forever? But when things had changed.. it is a sign that it's time to wake up.. and those that we enjoyed will forever be engraved inside our life stories...

Earlier in 2008, i was enjoying the sweetest part of my life.. everyday was like a dream... and everytime i'll look forward to the weekends or even look forward to work.. things were so well then... and if there is a choice.. i would nv want to wake up from that dream..

I've actually prepared myself that those things will end and can nv be forever... but i would nv expect that things ended so fast... and i could also nv expect a person who can be close to me.. can actually do so many things behind me and backstabbed me so severely that I can barely stand... i was so devastated then.. and the most absurd things that i've done was driving over 140km/hr to east coast and crying alone out there... and soon i realised, there was only me myself and no one was there...

Because of all these stabs... I've lost a good sister... I have lost a brother... i have lost a person who treat me so unbelievable good... and i lost myeslf once...

I was being blamed for the incapability to handle those situations well and yah.. i blamed myself for my incapability too... It's time to wake up now...

No comments: