Thursday, September 4, 2008

Irritating Morning

What a morning for me~ That Tety from SPC is so idiot.. if they know they are out of staff today... they should have let me know earlier... wao lao.. waited for their staff to fetch us inside the warehouse for 20mins! and when I called her.. she actually say her staffs are all occupied and want me to walk to the East Entrance...

It's quite a long distance from West Entrance to East lor.. ZzzZz.. but no choice.. I have to faster finish this agent as the other one will be coming soon..

Today my sis say she kana flu and having servere headache... but she still go to work... (-_-)
Abit worried for her.. but then I can only advise her to go home... think she didnt want bah.. coz recently her boss scolded her for taking too many MCs.. only 5 MCs in August then her boss make a big fuss... dunno whether is targetting her or not...

I personally think that company should be more concerned on the welfare of their employees.. take MC due to sickness cannot be blamed lor... no wonder the turnover rate so high and the motivation is so low in this kind of target-oriented company... Haha.. think those manager should go take RMIT BBMPT course...

Ops.. time for work now... tml on leave to start studying on MCE test... =(

No comments: