Saturday, September 6, 2008

MCE Test over.. but no time to relax yet

After 2 days of hard studying... finally the MCE test is over... Today went to school earlier to meet up with Joelle (aka Ah Ger) and Duncan to do revision... Lolx... most of our discussion Qns came out in the test paper... But i'm still not confident if I can score well... Let's see how do I fare when the result is out..

But there is no time to relax.. the HMT individual assignment is going to due on next saturday... haiz... must buck up already.. and enjoy after the submission..

But now I intend to take a break/rest till 11:00pm and then start on the assignment.. I'll watch Naruto Shippuden epi 74 first... take a nap.. and also wait for Ah Ger to come over and take her mooncake.. Anyway.. today will be one good day... and guess what? I'm home alone today!~

No comments: