Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lunch at Kyo-Nichi (Marina Square)

Today early in the morning, when I wake up from the bed, my mind was already thinking about the lunch later in the day. Last night, Jia Li agreed to meet up for lunch (Ramen Lunch).. been quite long nv see her already.

And so, my whole morning busy with all the workloads again... but today i kept looking at the time until it reaches 12pm... And Yeah!~ faster lockup all my stuffs and rush down to Marina Square.

Over at the Marina Square, when waiting for Jia Li to come down, i noticed that there is a Grandstand right in front of the buildings.. wow... it must be a very great view if watch from top of the buildings... so the first things i asked Jia Li was to invite me to her office to watch F1!~ Haha.. but then she didnt reject or agree to it.. but just told me that the meeting rooms were being bidded for charity...

Once reached the Kyo-Nichi Ramen store, i ordered my Char Siew Ramen again where the taste was great and i almost finished the whole bowl including the soup... And Jia Li, hmmm.. forget what she ordered le... =p (somehow i found out on today [20 Sept] that she ate Ebi Fry Don.. ^_^)

Over the chat, got to know that she is now studying at UOL Full-time in Banking & Economics (hope that i'm rite :p) and switched her work to Part-time. Up her lor.. she is still that tough and independant girl that i know of.. Aiya!~ too bad i didnt take any photos today with her... sobz.. see her keep talking and then forget about it.. haiz.. next time go lunch with her must set alarm to remind myself to take photos together.. ^_^

Hope that I can have another lunch with her again!~

No comments: