Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another tiring day

Today Mimo, Xiaoxia, Abigale and me stayed over in the office and we had pizza hut together.. Me and Mimo intended to work on assignment de, but we gossipped till around 8pm then we start doing...

Abigale today not feeling well, then she decided not to go to school today and then stayed over with us.. and pack her table.. (-_-) After she finished packing.. it was 9pm plus already... and she decided to wait for me till 10pm... lolx.. and then this cute girl sound asleep while waiting lor... haha..

Something was wrong with Zhutou today too, but she didnt want to tell me what happened.. maybe i shouldnt know bah.. but then it makes me feel useless when my best buddy feel unhappy.. and i cant do anything about it.. haiz~ stupid zhutou.. what thingy cannot share with me sia?? =p

No comments: