Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sudden Thoughts on A Saturday Nite

Suddenly realised that I havent been doing anything today... i should be starting to study for the exams that coming up slightly more than a month time... Guess that i'm still not mentally prepared bah... wah liew.. just 1st yr 2nd sem and I become like this already... how am I going to survive for the next few semesters...

Actually today i did start thinking on alot of things... thinking abt my future... thinking about my life.. thinking about my goals... what will I be doing in the next few years? I cant be continuing living off the life that I am now for long.. i think my current goal is to quick quick complete my Degree studies with the best results that i can get...

But that wont bring me far lor... so.. what are my interests? what are my further goals? Zzzzz... cannot lah.. i must start planning le.. since i already got the ideas to get into the integrated resorts industry... i guess i should follow my heart... hopefully it is what i wanted to be.. ^_^

My Future!~ Here I comes!!!

No comments: