Monday, September 8, 2008

My Bday Celebration with Zhutou

Today skipped lecture again together with Zhutou and Mimo.. to work on the HMT assignment... but zhutou no mood to do today and she watched HotShop epi 7 just now... and Mimo had increased her words till 600++...

For my own assignment, i'm finishing soon le.. but i doubt i can score well for this assignment.. but anything lah... exam do well can le lor.. hehe ^_^

Just now zhutou sent me the pictures she took for me on the 10th August 2008 when she specially celebrated my bday for me, coz i'll be in reservist on my actual B'day... = (

i remembered that day she wanted to give me a surprise de.. although she did not succeed.. but then I'm really very happy that she made the effort to celebrate for me... she bought a Black Label Shirt and a nice blue t-shirt as my present...











and of coz.. the birthday cake!











and she sang the birthday song... ^_^ i smile until i dunno what to say...



must give zhutou a big thanks!~ no wonder can be my great buddy...

No comments: