Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First BLOG

Today is the first day i'm writing a blog for myself~

Been inspired to own a blogspot after viewing two of my closest friends' blogs, Melissa's and Jinhao's.

Now is 10pm and I'm still hanging around in Bugis Macdonald. Been waiting for Melissa to meet me since 9pm.. no idea why she suddenly jio me out.. she doesnt sound right when on the phone, and when i asked why, she just told me that she's not feeling well...
Quite unusual of her, especially so late already.. no point thinking so much coz i will know the reasons later. Recently been grudging all my unhappiness to her, hopefully not because of that bah... if not i will everyday grudge to her so that she will meet me up... haha.. ^_^

This Blog will be a history of my life stories. More stories of mine will be posted up for the next few days.

No comments: