Monday, September 29, 2008

Mob Briefing in 3 DISCOM

Today I woke up at about 6:45am in the morning, just to get to Kranji camp before 8:30am to report for Mob briefing by the unit.. then after bathing and preparing.. i felt so sianz to take mrt all the way to Jurong East and change train to Yew Tee.. and then the distance from the mrt to the camp also another hell for me..

So before i decided to take a cab down, i checked with da bro if i can get his ride to my camp... and surprisingly.. he said okay~ lolx.. he rarely said yes de lor.. and then there I am.. driving his car directly to my camp~

Once i reached there... wah.. then place looks so empty with the warrant officers standing outside the gate inspecting everyone.. so i just proceed change my pass and then declare my HP.. and went in..

Tot i'll see quite alot of ppl in-pro, but to my surprise.. it was empty... but later i found out only 2 person including me was being call-up only... (-_-)

No comments: