Monday, September 29, 2008

Jun Xin's Farewell Dinner

The event in camp only occupies me half a day only, expected.. so i brought along my civilian attire to change.. so that i can go out directly without going home.. that was my plans.. but it ended at about lunch time.. and the time makes me struggle to decide whether to go home first.. or go to office directly to meet them..
Then Zhutou sms me told me that no one is eating lunch with her.. so i decided not to go home anymore.. and then head straight to office on a cab... After the lunch.. I went straight to the SRC to rest.. and asked Zhutou to help me bring my lappy down... so i can watch the HotShot Epi 10.. but guess most of the time working and replying emails lor.. sianz..
Today XiaoMei organized a farewell dinner for Jun Xin.. this temp guy is even taller than Jinhao lor.. then talk to him always neck ache de.. =X and soon he will be going to do his national service as a police officer... he will have to endure the 10 days "lock-up" and soon he will be facing and protecting all the civilians issue..
So we went down to Raffles City Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar there to had a sumptuous japanese meals for dinner.. it was super full lor... and cant even eat the dessert anymore... so i offered to get everyone a drinks so that we can chat more.. and luckily just nice i bought the correct hot tea for Mimo... 3 choices were given to me.. erm.. i think got Camomile.. English and Earl Gray... so i see Camomile more shun yan... and just nice is mimo's fav.. ^_^ Yahoo!~
And so XiaoMei told us about her bff (best friends forever).. so bad of her.. always laugh at the uncle's conversation with others... and even the uncle also know that she's laughing at him lor.. lolx.. also dunno how come she call him as her bff.. but she'll always laugh at him when she look at him face to face..
Here's are some pictures that we taken after our dinner outside the restaurant:
(to be uploaded soon)

No comments: