Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vin's Bday Celebration and St James Nights

After we left the Dragon Gate Restaruant, we head straight to St James to enjoy ourselves. But before that, we arranged a surprised bday celebration for Vincent as it was exactly his bday!~

So we went to Heagon Daz in Vivocity for the birthday cake and songs~

XiaoXia, Duncan, Peiching

KK, Vincent (Bday boy), Me


And after that, we went to Dragonfly in St James and these are some pics taken inside..

Pei Ching, Me & Duncan

Xiao Mei & Me

A group photo taken by the potographer in Power House, which is posted in STOMP too...
PeiChing, Zhutou, Me, XiaoXia, Duncan, Mimo, Xiao Mei

After clubbing with my colleagues... and got a ride back home from my boss kelvin.. together with Abigale (a.k.a. Xiao Mei)... this xiao mei was over-tired and had been talking rubbish the whole nite.. all along the journey kept saying that my boss is giving me a ride home.. and warned me to becareful on monday... for extra portfolio... haiz.. and i cant shut her mouth up... but it was fun though..

By the time i reach my bed was already 3:30am liaoz.. then have to wake up 9am to go zhutou place there play bball... i was so so tired after one whole day have event.. and set my alarm clock at 9am... But then i didnt had a good night slp... coz of one bad nightmare that shock me out of bed... it was stil 7am plus then... and whenever i try to go back to slp... the scene keep recurring in front of my mind... and i cant get into slp after that... haiz... so pulled myself out of bed and stroll around my house and then get prepared for bball later...

Even now still vividly remember the nightmare.. seriously cant forget the scene sia.. and i also shared the dream with the person that i dreamt of... haha.. she was so stunned and scold me "p******" after i told her.. lolx.. ^_^ anyway.. it's just a dream!~

No comments: