Saturday, September 20, 2008

Moody Sch Day

After I had a very great afternoon lunch with Jia Li, things arent good back in the office.. Zhutou started to get moody again... and whole day didnt talk much.. Being a buddy of her.. always see her unhappy but i cant do anything about it... feel so much useless sia... = (

I tried to asked her in the bus, but she told me it's the work again that makes her so moody... and then when we reached sch and walking towards the canteen to makan dinner, she just disappear without saying anything... I thought she will be back after she cooled down. But in the end she dropped a SMS to Mimo and went out of the school...

I was dumb-folded at then which wasnt what I expected lor.. haiz.. and when i look at my phone.. i dunno what and how to ask her... seems like anything i do will only agitate her.. so i decided not to do anything unless she msg me... but until now.. suan le.. guess that she'll be fine tml bah...

And throughout the lecture I wasnt listening to the lecturer lor.. partly becoz of zhutou.. and also partly becoz that lecturer simply reading from the text and makes the whole lectured very monotone.. BORED!~

Haiz.. it's almost reaching 5am le... Go slp liao... Weather so warm and even on the air-con also no use... Good Nite!~

No comments: