Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shoe Shopping

This afternoon I woke up at about 1pm after some chiong-ing of Heroes Season 3 last night... my first thought asked me that I should get myself a new shoes for the upcoming CNY... so I quickly sms the brothers to see if anyone keen to go shoe shopping with me... but in the end.. none was free in the afternoon...

When I about to think that I'll just go do the shopping myself, Patrick called me and say if I want to meet him after his bike lessons later.. Then I faster go prepare and off I go....

The first place I went was the S&K in Lucky Plaza.. bcoz previously I went there with zhutou, desmond and kiat... and I saw a shoes over there very nice... and cheap too... coz the whole shop offering 50% discount!! But I couldnt find the same pair that I saw that day... so regretted that I didnt buy that time... Patrick also found a nice jacket at a affordable price... but dont have his size already... so we both leave the shop in disappointment... >.<

After that, we went to Peninsular Plaza which also have nice and cheap shoes over there... visited most of the stores.. and i found one red strip addidas shoes in one of the shop selling at only $49... that was cheap!~ but then dun have my size too... sianz... So Patrick say wanted to visit the S&K shop in Tamp Mall de... and so we went.. this time by cab which cost me $15 to reach there... we were too tired by then and dozed off in the cab till we reached... but then the same thingy... got the jacket but dun have his size... too bad for him and me too...

But after that when Patrick went for his haircut in JeanYip... I went to shop for my shoes again blindlessly... I stepped in the Converse shop and slowly browse through the shoes they displaying there... BINGO!~ I saw one that has red strips and black background... nice.. and is only $59.90... within my budget... and so after I got my size right... i didnt think twice and just bought it...
Here is the pics of it:

No comments: