Monday, December 1, 2008

Bday Celebration for Qi's 23rd years old

2 Sundays ago... all the brothers and some sisters met up together at Seafood International Restaurant at EastCoast near the Big Splash area for a special gathering... that day there is another 2 special guest who is BeeKhim and AiFang who are the sec sch friends of Qi... I did offered to go fetch Bee Khim and XiaoFang... not AiFang wor... it is Qi's responsibility to bring AiFang there... lolx..

Then there we are.. with the very first pic of our bday boy.. Ah Qi~~
Then it was a buffet with max of about 40 different dishes which include abalone and shark fins soup.. but each dishes can only order once.. but there is more than enough for us to eat... on that day, Qi booked for 2 tables for 14 persons... I sat on the tables with the girls... coz I know BeeKhim and AiFang... So the pic below was the feast that we had on that day... I think my table only manage to complete about 20plus dishes... but another table actually cleared more than 30 dishes... lolx...

Brotherhood pics.. although there is someone I didnt really like inside... but then... here it is:

and of coz the couples shot... but too bad the bday boy dun have a gf... neither XiaoFang nor AiFang wanted to be a temporary although we pyscho one of them to be in the pics... but none agreed... so lonely bday boy with the 3 couples... (*When will I get my share inside? =< )

After the meal... those that got events went off and then the rest all meet up at Tamp Mall to catch a movie... If not wrong.. it should be the Chihuahua movie we watched on that day... and although quite full on that day... but I still get myself a cup of cupcorns to eat inside... my fav leh... didnt eat for quite sometime le... but next time I shall ask that person not to put any salt inside.. kinda sick when eating the salty part... and the movie was fun...

We ended our day after a cool chillout at the Starbucks and I drank my fav Java Chip... got a nice chat with the rest.. and slowly proceed our way back home individually......

No comments: