Friday, December 5, 2008

Exam Results Out!~

Wow.. didnt expect the result to be out today.. thought it suppose to be out on the 5th Dec.. which is tml.. but then today mimo call me and tell me that the results...

I was quite anxious while waiting for the page to load... Zhutou was right beside me lor... then luckily when I scrolled to the result page... i didnt see any results with "NN", which means failed.. heng ar...

Here's my results:
MacroEconomics - CR (60)
Employment Relations - CR (64)
History of Management Thoughts - CR (68) *short 2 marks to get DI =(((

lucky me that all my modules for this semester pass... was warned by Vincent that it's gonna get thougher and thougher... somemore the next sem are all 3 theories... =(((

My next sem modules:
1) Leadership and Management (one level above HMT)
2) Organisation Theory & Design (one level above OB)
3) Market Research (specialized modules)

Time to buckup my ass and study hard... ^_^

Oh yah.. and my two da jie(s) Zhutou and Mimo all passed their modules too.. i guess i feel more anxious than them when they looking at their results... lolx.. see them happy i also happy for them... can study again with them next sem!~ They do motivate me sometimes... ^_^

No comments: