Thursday, December 4, 2008

Standard Chartered Marathon Pack

It was a very shag day today... phew... I went down to Expo Hall 5 to collect my marathon pack... Today was the first day.. and I didnt expect alot of people there... but things always happened unexpectedly... On the way to the hall, I saw Eileen (my pri sch mates) walking passed me to the train station... we greeted each other.. and then she warned me that she queued for 45 mins...

Wah... then when i almost reached the hall 5.. i already see the long queue outside and i just queued... lolx.. and just nice it is the 42km queue... the outside queue was quite fast.. as they open up the way batch by batch into the inner queue...

The tough one is inside lor.. wao lao.. i saw dunno how many zigzags before reaching the counters... if not wrong... there are about 20 or more zigzags... lolx.. it was the first stage to go thru before running 42km... if cannot go thru this.. forget abt the run manz...

Finally... the last few turns are the fastest... then boom.. it's my turn... and i got my packs in a few minutes only... tough ones are actually those runners where they have to run around looking for the bags and especially the tags among 500,000 tags... good jobs to them... oh yah.. and then the counter girl told me that afternoon queue was even more longer.. where someone told her that he waited for 2 hours... so my 1 hours queueing was nothing... ^_^

Took some pics of the goodies they have inside:

Typical Marathon Bag

My running number, but not use.. i'm not going to run this time... (^_^)

The running attire... kaoz.. still the same as last year.. why cant they innovate abit more?
New stuff.. but handband from Audi.. isnt them a manufacturer of car??

Leftlets.. Guides... Supplements.. and Deep Heating Rub... typical stuffs from such events.


And damn unlucky... wanted to get myself one Subway Bread but when i reached the store... it was closed!~ haiz.. then no choice.. just endure the hunger and go home on the way to eat le...

No comments: