Monday, December 1, 2008

Consecutive 4 days of Mahjong

Last week was a very tough week... have been playing mahjong for 4 days... plus the basketball on saturday morning really tire me out.. My first game started on Thursday evening after the bowling competition with Ericsson, Kiat didnt have enough "legs" to play and he jioed me... And that Zhutou last minute didnt come... or else she can backup me... and of coz.. to share my losts on that day... hahaha... =ppp anyway.. it is just $9... actually that is not why i want her to come over lah... is just that the place is at Yishun wor.. at least she can acc me go back to east area together.. =pp

Then on Friday... I went to TopOne Kbox with zhutou after work.. coz it's a Friday Nite... didnt really want to go home so early... phew.. 2 person singing is kinda tough but exciting... ^_^ how about mahjong?? oh!~ that happened when I reached home about 11plus... i saw da bro.. da sao and their friend sitting in the living room eating the sweet soup that my mum cooked in the afternoon... they didnt look good and I didnt bother much... until when I call my dad to check where they are... coz I need to use the car to look for Bee Khim to pass her the earpiece... then my dad said that da bro suppose to be playing mahjong.. and I realise they short of one person and then not enough leg... so i agreed to play with them after I meet up with Bee Khim... so... that was the 2nd day of mahjong... but I only played for one wind... and mum played for the other 3 winds... =((( waited for the whole nite leh...

Then here comes saturday.. morning I met up with the guys to play bball... that day we have Joven, Junyi, Patrick and me.. just nice we can play 2v2.. although I lost quite a few games... but I did have fun with the guys... and then in the afternoon.. as planned.. me.. zhutou and peiching met up at Angeline's place to play mahjong... ^_^ me and zhutou reached there slightly early to play Wii... and I got Turkey on the bowling game lor... haha... then Peiching reached slightly later after 3pm... then we start our game with Angeline's black mahjong for 2 full rounds... and hmm.. I think I was quite frustrated with the tiles and lost the games... =((( maybe that's my temper bah... hehe...

Then finally on Sunday... actually wanted to go reservior do some running... to check if my knee has recovered.. but I was too tired and wanted to sleep till I shiok de... but in the end was awakened by Xiaomei's SMSes when she trying to confirmed the mahjong game later in the afternoon... thinking about it... didnt chat with her for quite sometime le... then after a few SMSes... I cant sleep already.. so I wake up and play abit facebook until it's about time already... then I see the weather raining already.. and so I offered to fetch Zhutou, Snoopy and Xiaomei to my place... and out game started about 4pm... ^_^ although I lost in mahjong for 3 consecutive days... it was the first time I won.. but i didnt win happily.. coz the winnings comes from Xiaomei... haiz.. she's a newbie.. and yet I win her so much.. so paiseh.. then I offered to treat her the supper we had at 85 market.. that was the first time Snoopy been to 85 market at bedok.. and i think he had a good meal... ^_^

Without realising... it was already past midnight and only realise it when I fetching the girls back... and I quickly bath and fall asleep on the bed when i lied on it..

No comments: