Friday, December 26, 2008

Dinner with Poly Friends

It was another last minute gathering with the poly mates... I often do such kind of last minutes gathering to whoever is free... so this time i was msn-ing Siying at about 2 or 3 plus in the afternoon and was chatting how to settle dinner... and I suggested to eat together and plus the rest of the groups... so at the end of it... we had 7 ppl joining for the lunch...

We met up at 6:30pm in Tamp and initially Siying wanted to eat Ding Tai Feng... but Vivian didnt want to eat that and we finally settled at Sakae Sushi @ Century Square.. and we queued till 8pm before we get our seats... super hungry by then and we quickly grab the sushi to eat... lolx... we chatted alot in the restaurant... from studies to works.. to credit cards and to methods of saving $$... Siying & Lionel had did alot of researches on the best ways on saving $$... no wonder they makes such a good couple... lolx...

I took some pix of them... actually is for my contacts in the iPhone... but I'll post it here.. just in case one day I kana memory lost... at least I can refer back to here.... haha.. .choyeee... touchwood touchwood...


No comments: