Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3G iPhone 8GB

At last, finally got my own iPhone today... it came slightly after i finished my blog this afternoon at about 4pm... i was so excited that it came and i quickly sign the delivery and open it up and play with it...
I wanted to get some accessories for my iPhone, I asked zhutou to acc me to buy. She agreed, but it must be a rush one as she need to attend grandma's bday dinner at home by 7pm.. And so when we reached Wheellocks' epicenter, I quickly choose one normal black skin and also the screen protector... but after that realise that the first skin doesnt fit the iPhone. The skin was actually meant for 2G iTouch which is much thinner in size. We were already on the way to the train station and no choice we had to head back to the epicentre and do a quick exchange, luckily it is still valid for exchange and at then.. i saw the nice red/black skin from Belkin with the price as:
a) iWorld iPhone 3G eFilm screen protector - $19.00
b) Belkin iPhone 3G Silicone slv w/le blk/red - $29.00



No comments: