Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Celebration for Joven

Erm.. it was only organised yesterday... quite last minute as I didnt really have time to plan for him.. I've tried my best to ask and luckily most of the guys can make it except Jinhao... then at the girls part... too last minute and none of them can make it...

So the troubles are going where and doing what... initially my plan was just to come over to my place to have a small mahjong... plus some gamblings and games as my house was empty... however, further dicussions with patrick... we decided to go for ktv... lolx.. then i suggested them to go TopOne Ktv as the environment there is nicer and cheaper... it is just $20++ rather than Kbox which cost more than that....

Next is the birthday cake.. we bought it a small cheese cake from Four Leaves inside Bugis Parco...




After the singing at about 6pm.. we didnt proceed to my place for party.. but rather we go to nearby for steamboat dinner... We settled down at 天天火锅 and eat till our stomach burst...

No comments: