Sunday, December 14, 2008

House-Visiting to Annie's Place

It was ten in the Saturday morning, I got myself off the bed to wash up and get prepared to school. It was kind of tired only to know that I slept only at 2am last night. But today have to meet up with Zhutou and Mimo in school to register for our next semester course, so I cannot afford to be late. While brushing my teeth, I suddenly recalled I left Duncan's referral letter in the office. I suppose to help him to register for the next semester modules on his behalf, but need the letter as prove.

Thought for awhile, I realise my house got a printer and also email access to the SingTel's account, so I just login and also printed out the referral letter. Lucky me that I didn't archive to other folders in my lappy. So things are smooth all the way to school and also for the registerations. Zhutou, Mimo and Duncan decided to drop Leadership and Management for this semester, hinting me that I'll need to look for new project group for that modules.



After which, I joined they all to Annie's place in Jurong for house-visiting. Been quite long since I last seen Annie in the hospital when she gave birth to her 2nd baby girl, Rei-an. Annie was actually quite surprised to see me as she did not expect me, I'm always a surprise visitors. ^_^ We also shared a small gifts b/w 5 of us on $12 each for Chicken Essence and Bird Nests.


Rei-an actually grew quite alot from a tiny girl to a big one. Erm.. and actually I was not confident that I could carry her on my arms, but I did tired for awhile when she was asleep. I also did chat alot with Annie and updated her with lots of things happened in SingTel. Anyway she'll be back in Jan and soon I'll have a irritating neighbour again... should I feel happy or sad?

No comments: