Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Monday TopOne KTV with A, C, H & W

It was another round of gathering with Fiesta gamings friends on Monday evening after work. This time round there is additional friend who named as 'A'...

Lolx... I'm also slightly confused with all the alphabets while typing this blog. To clarify that these alphabets are just a nickname for us to identify each other during the games... i was represented as alphabet 'B'... C is Colyn aka CalCal who is a professional healer in Fiesta.. W aka Whokie who is a powerful mage (same as me =pP)... H is HHZ aka Zhutou who is another pro healer.. and A is Whokie's sister who joined Fiesta when we are at very very high level... and in the Fiesta.. they are matching me (aka B) with A.. and always asked me to go assist her to up level fast...

Haha.. that is some small introduction with the gaming buddies... and we met up for some karaoke session... It was the first time that we meet up with 'A'... she looks quite similiar to her brother Whokie but look slightly more pleasant... and indeed.. her voice also very nice... haha.. I didnt manage to open up my voice that day.. so I actually sang quite poorly yesterday... hope I dun scare her away bah.. =ppp

We sang till quite late yesterday and actually reached home at about 12am... so damn tired and only manage to sleep at 1am... luckily I today got to go Bedok Exchange.. and i couldnt wake up until 8.30am... so damn late... hehe...

No comments: