Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Project X - Finalizing

Finally I am finishing the last stage of Project X after one long night yesterday and abit amendment today... haha.. I should be slping last night and also working at this time de... haha.. but aiya... since finishing soon liao then just complete it lor...

But in order to complete, I will need Xiao Fang's help to check who is the cousin who decorated the chalet and also the photographer of that night... so now have to wait for Xf's good news tonight.

I intended to get a special DVD with specific theme (e.g. Marriage, etc) on the CD itself and wrap it up probably as a Christmas Gift for Xinyi & Peter... hope they will like it... ^_^

Anyway... now i am anxiously waiting for my iPhone to arrive... should be soon le.. the delivery time was suppose to be 2:30pm to 5:30pm... so.... WHERE IS MY IPHONE?

No comments: