Sunday, January 4, 2009

New 320GB Seagate Portable Harddisk


The weather outside was so great with cold breeze blowing into my window, and I was sitting near the balcony with the fan blowing directly on me. Suddenly got the urge to experience the cool breeze at East Coast Park and I start asking around for companion to the nearby Macdonald, but once I sent out the last SMS, then I realise it was already very late at about eleven in the night. So I simply dropped the idea, knowing that no one will want to come out at this time.

I start digging out what I can do at home and realize that I need to do a "stress" test on the new harddisk I bought from Seagate. The new harddisk has a slightly bigger size of 320GB space compared to the one I bought in 2008 Computer Fair of 160GB for over $100. And guess what is price for the new harddisk?! It's only $88!!!



I got this special deal from Desmond, he has a friend working in Seagate and grabbed the deal for us. But heard from Desmond that he got his one to inter-exchange after he tried to play a video in the harddisk and it simply crashed...

And so.... the test result till now is still successful... the harddisk are still working fine despite downloading over 100GB of data into it and played a small video from it. Think I'm gonna remove the data in it now and place all my pictures in it.

Oh yah... and the new harddisk had a security features that prompt password login before allowing access into the drive... good one to place personal documents into the harddisk... ^_^

No comments: