Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Many looks forward for this day.... but there are some whom didnt want it to come so early... lolx.. but i guess i'm the one who belongs to the one looking forward for today.. CNY!!!~

But then it was damn tiring lor... last few days were already starting to prepare for the food and ingredients for tonight dinner... been helping out with mum to prepare them too... abit know how to cook already lor... ^_^

As early as 2pm.. my relatives start coming over one family by another... my father side got 3 sisters and 4 brothers (hope i'm right... =pP).. and 2 brothers were not around le.. so there are total of 5 families... adding on with my cousins and their families.... alot of new generations under me... and plus some of thier cousins.. etc.. total up can easily reach over 100 ppl came over to gather in my house... exaggerated?? nah... come and see if you dont believe!~

Anyway... recieved tons of red packets for this year... i already getting paiseh collecting red packets from my relatives liao... =((

Happy CNY everyone!!~

No comments: