Sunday, January 18, 2009

iPhone Gathering on Friday Nite

It was actually a gathering for those iPhone holder... but sadly to say.. the gathering turns into a mahjong sessions in the end. Initially there wasnt any gathering to begin with... it's all started when i wanted to help Vivian to Jailbreak her iPhone so that she can play her fav game DinerDash. But then when I mentioned that she need to come my place for the wireless.. she sounds abit uncomfortable.

So in order not to be so wierd... I jioed Joven and Qi together and configure together... Joven wanted to re-break as his phone still unable to upload 3rd party games. and Qi wanted to upgrade his version to 2.2....

Then in the afternoon Joven asked if want to play MJ as well... as Jinhao & Pat will be joining us too... i was like (-_-) but in the end I agreed...

Then after my lecture in SIM... I meet up Qi in sch and then went down to fetch Joven and Vivian to my place... we tried to configure till around 1am but there is still having some problem... then Hao and Pat was siting there waiting for us to play MJ... then after I completed my part to break 2.2 version for vivian... it is Qi's turn to help her install the rest of the programs. So me and Joven started the MJ...

Halfway thru.. Qi came into the room and told me that vivian's phone cannot access wireless internet and i found out it is one of the bug that was mentioned in the forums.... so suay leh her.. and even worst her lappy low batt already... then I couldnt help her to reconfigure again and couldnt complete her jail breaking... Zzzz... Then I promised her that I'll reserve my Sunday to help her configure complete her iPhone... hehe.. shouldnt have agreed to play MJ that nite...........

No comments: