Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long-Lost Friend

It was another tiring day in the lecture in the camp... but I was so looking forward to the evening.. becoz I'll be meeting the long-lost friend.. Cindy Ong!!~~ haha... actually not long-lost friend lah... we still in contact... but rarely met up lor... so just nice she tonight is available and agreed to meet me...


Haha... I drove all the way to Potong Pasir to meet her... luckily I still remember the road that XiaoXia took when he fetch me to his place for New Year Eve countdown... and yeah... i didnt missed the exit and just nice reached there by 8:30pm...


I was waiting so eagerly in the car and finally she was walking out... when she sit into my car.. i realise that she got slightly skinnier than the last time I saw her... hmmm.. already forget when le.. but it happened in 2008... so not very long... By then I was already very hungry... and since she didnt suggest any nice place nearby to eat.. I decided to go ChompChomp there to eat... and funny lor.. she live nearby but didnt know what is ChompChomp... but she know it is in Serangoon Garden...
She wasnt very hungry at that time... but she still eat with me... We ordered the prawn noodles... Rojak.. Carrot Cake and the most important items... SugarCane water!~ didnt manage to take pics of the food... but at least I remembered to take pics with her to make it the iPhone profile.. and not forgetting to take pics together...
Actually this is the nicest of about 20pics that I tried to take... haha... it may not be one of her best photos... but i like it very much!!~ Yeah!~~

After the dinner.. we went down to a coffeeshop near her blocks and continue our chat there... she still as usual slept inside my car... and especially memorable when I wake her up... it was like 3-4 yrs ago lor... haha.. but so sad that she still smokes now... at least she did went to dentist to clean her teeth... Anyway.. finally resolve her mystery of "Jackpot" thingy... makes me thinks so much.. thot she was really selling jackpots lor... pui... been bluffing me all the while...

Ops.. it getting late now.. and I still need to write the reviews for my course... looking forward on Thurs to go skating with her and with the rest (Xiao Fang/Joven/Patrick) in the evening... She havent confirm yet... but really wish that she'll come... but I have to make sure she dun see "red" on that day... =X

No comments: