Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poly Gathering @ Miramar Hotel

After the embarrassing moment @ SiJia's place... I took a ride from Zhutou to the nearest MRT... haha... thinking about taking a cab down when I reached Clarke Quay... then when on the way.. Janice Jie sms me asking if i'm going too... so I arranged to meet her and go together... thinking she will go... but in the end used my GPS to track where the hotel is... and luckily is within walking distance...
I reached there at about 6:30pm and the organizer (Seng Giap) was late lor... and everyone is waiting for him to begin... it was a buffet style.. but then most of them are deep fried and make us feel very "gilak" after awhile...


However.. it is not the food lah... it is the gathering that we looking forward too.. there are many of them that i rarely meet up and then had a nice chat with them... I was already very tired... but then i still follow them for a drink near Cuppage centre after the dinner...

No comments: