Sunday, January 4, 2009

Emotional Day

Got a very emotional news in the afternoon... I tot i gave up long time ago... but i dunno why i still got emotionalized the whole afternoon... I know I cant stay at home for long.. if not i sure raise my temper on them... so I quickly get out of the house and find a place to go... My very first thoughts: to East Coast Park... only hearing and looking at the wave breaks onto the shore can cool my temper down....


Yeah indeed... got very emotional initially and wanted to tears... but quite alot of ppl there... so I didnt... had a chat with XiaoFang (phonecall) and also my sis Melissa (SMS) to talk things out... it's great to share emotion with friends.... Fortunately/Unfortunately... I w0nt be able to see them for the next 3 weeks... guess I can cool down my emotions before I face them back in the office...
Tempted by XiaoFang... when I passby one of the roller blade store beside the Macdonald.. I was surprised that the rental was only $7 for 2 hours which inclusive the socks and those protection gears... so since time is still early... i decided to rent it for 2 hours and there I go... of coz without the protection gears...
I was whoppling for the first 10-20mins coz it has been quite some time since I last skated... I confirm will regret not to take the protection gear if I fall... but luckily I didnt fall with only some occasions of near misses... hehe... So I started off from Macdonald all the way to bedok jetty and a little bit forward... i saw the new garden that was still in construction during the last time I passby there... so now there is new gallery there... i didnt manage to go up because of the circling slopes... so I just took a pics of it below... nice huh??

I also passby the foodcourt and I stopped myself for a break and have a nice coconut drinks... haha... and I did recall the scene I had with them in BKK... haha... emotional huh... so I quickly finish it up and off I go...

I shouldnt be blading at all actually... when I tried to bend and rest my hand on my knee... i can sense the trembling that my knee is enduring... ha~ luckily there isnt any side effects after that... and even have.. i also wont bother... who else will bother about my knee?? just let them breakoff bah....

That's all for today... now must quickly finish up the Mac meal I bought.. and rush down to Tamp to meet the guys for some Bucking nite....

No comments: