Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The day is coming

Finally after almost 3 weeks of my course in Kranji camp.. it is going to mark an end to it by this coming friday... why i write so early?? lolx.. that is because today was the "finale" which is the final AOS exam... it was a 4hrs paper lor.. and everyone was so shag after the exam and did not want to carry on the last exercise... I finally "tong" until now... almost everyday went to the camp restlessly and aimlessly... I didnt want to attend this course de.. but it was nice to know those young fathers inside there...

Honestly they makes me so yearning to be one too.. =)) haha... and Tan CC has just welcomed his new baby girl on Monday... guess he was super duper stress during the paper... coz he missed the most important lecture on monday...

Anyway.. Hope that everyone will pass the paper and graduate together... haha.. Friday there is a ceremony for the graduation... lolx.. i guess we need to wear quite formal on that day bah... looking forward wor!!~~

But then i abit scared of going back to the office to face the "reality"... but then i guess I should force myself to face it bah... ^_^

No comments: