Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Horror Halloween Night


I didnt know it is Halloween today until i had lunch with my colleagues this afternoon... lousy me sia.. lolx.. and also until today then i know that so many of them have planned to travel overseas this year end holidays... =((( and i'm actually admired them... coz i cant travel overseas until all my other bros are richer abit... but still wish them to have a good trip bah...

Anyway.. since today is Halloween.. i decided to give myself a break today... and actually wanted to jio Xiaomei to go cheesecake cafe.. but then she suggested for a horror movie... the first show she recommended was "The Coffin"... however, after searching thru the movie reviews... we decided to watch "REC" which suppose to have a better plot than "The Coffin"...

Lolx... as most of my friends know... i'm not the kind of ppl who can watch horror movie... so does she!!! haha.. i almost wanted to run out of cinema in the middle de... but then got some fighting part... Xiaomei actually laughed instead... lolx.. that's somehow smoothen my fear... although it's kinda wierd.. but then she laughed.... (O.o)

The most scarier part that I remembered was at the very last part... where the cameraman lifted up his camera into the hole thru the ceiling... that poor girl who is the origin of the virus suddenly appeared while the camera is rotating... lolx.. got the shock of my life.. and i actually screamed!~

haiz... xiaomei laughed at me abt this lor.. but she dun deny that she screamed as well... haha... the worst things were the after effect... both of us couldnt overcome from the fear.. and we still have to search the B2 carpark for that idiot car... lolx.. it was just both of us there lor.. luckily my mind was thinking where the hell is my car.. but xiaomei still thinking abt the scene.. and once she saw my car.. she quickly jumped into the car and close the door... while i'm taking my own sweet time to get into the car... haha.. she after that told me that she wanted to shout at me lor.. why i take so long to get into the car... =)))

Suppose to send her home straight after the movie... but when I reached her block... i realised that both of us havent cool down from the movie... so i suggested to go somewhere crowded and cool ourselves down before going home... and there we are at Bedok blk85 market... there wasnt any crowd.. but still quite alot ppl... and we ordered a cup of sugar cane each...

So coincidently... I saw a cleaner auntie... she actually so skinny that she looks like the "origin" poor girl in that movie!!! wao lao eh... in the end i panicked... so scared that the cleaner will suddenly appear behind me and say wan to clean the table... I confirm will scream de lor!~

Haha.. so Xiaomei and I both watchout for each other.. to warn each other if the cleaner is appearing behind any of us.... lolx... and i think i took an hour to actually cool myself down... but xiaomei wasn't fully cooled down... so i say i'll bring her up to her unit later when i send her home...

It was a great night.. and I'll somba that i'll nv watch any horror movie anymore... what a Halloween Night!~



No comments: