Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sickly Weekend

Haiz.. here goes my weekend again... fall sick since thursday and yesterday was the worst. I was feeling so horrible yesterday sia..

it's all started on thursday when i started to feel slight headache at about 4-5pm... thought it wasnt anything.. so i didnt really bother... then on friday itself.. the headache comes again but this time with symptoms of flu... and as usual... the nose fluids will make my throat sore...

And so it goes... On saturday.. I woke up with sore throat... stuck nose and aching body... =((( damn shag.. and the worst is.. my 2 stupid bro... i already told them i'm sick already... then they say they would go get lunch... Zzzz.. and it was already 2pm in the afternoon and i'm still waiting lor... and they happily discuss about the WOW game in the room... so i get so pekchek.. i changed the clothes and buy by myself... no point waiting when both haven even change yet...

haiz... tot everything was over... but suddenly receive a call from mummy at about 5pm... she wanted someone to help her buy 4d... then i recorded it and ask my elder bro to go and buy.... he's not very happy abt it... but knowing that i'm sick.. he agreed... but in the end.. he drag and drag and drag till 5:30pm still no intention to buy.. and the counter closing at 6pm... so i get i so angry and i change again and go buy myself... haiz...

I'm sick... and I cant rest well at home... haiz.. what to do.. suffer like that lor... =(((

No comments: