Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dinner with Bee Khim

It was since after i graduate from my secondary school life, I dont recall ever meeting her up since then. And finally got the chance to see her again after so long... and she was my very first "puppy" love I had during sec sch... lolx.. those times were fun... but it was nv meant to be a lasting one...

It was the tuesday night when i met up with her and went to Heeren Jack's place for a nice "steaky" dinner... During the dinner.. we chat alot and alot about our current lifes and how has it been going.... and even mentioned some of our past...

However, sad to say.... my first comment about her was: "What have you done to your hair!~" lolx.. i'm used to her long pony-tailed hair that she had during secondary school.. and I was quite stunned and almost cant recognise her....

Our plan was to shop around and get some idea for Qi's present for his bday that was coming up on Sunday.. At the end of the window shopping.. we managed to thought of four ideas for Qi's present but I'm not sure if I should share the present with them... so I suggested that we keep the idea first and I had to check with the rest of the brothers to see if they are keen to share for a present...

On our trip back home, we talked about her older sister, Bee Kiat, whom I knew slightly about this girl during Polytechnics period... Bee khim told me quite alot about her sister.. that her sister had changed quite alot after she got to know her current fiance... and neglecting the family.

Love indeed can change a person... but however in her case... it wasnt that fortunate...

No comments: