Sunday, November 23, 2008

TopOne KTV Session

Sited along North Bridge Rd, which is opposite of Bugis Junction, there is one ktv lounge called TopOne. It was a singing place that, what I heard, has 4 different themes for different level...

It was on 19 Nov 08 (Wed) evening, Me and Zhutou met up with CalCal and Whokie for a karaoke session over at TopOne. Both of them was our Fiesta gaming friends whom always party up together to hunt in the past. But I had stopped the game ever since I started my studies... which I promised myself no gamings anymore until I complete my studies... Coz if I start any new games now.. I'll may be out of control and neglected my studies...

So on that night... it was my first time visiting this TopOne, but however wasnt my first time hearing this karaoake place.. think got once is from XiaoXia... the price over there was slightly cheaper than KBox and the songs were recently updated... it might somehow be my favourite spot in the future... ^_^

If i'm not wrong, that night the theme that we entered should be belongs to CHINA... lolx.. or Chinese... not quite sure lah.. see the picture will know already...



Whokie, CalCal, Zhutou, Me

Our dinner for the night... got 2 flavour: TomYam or SukiYaki
Looks nice.. but taste bad... >.<
"China" or "Chinese" Theme



No comments: