Friday, November 7, 2008

Subway Membership Card


Haha... I registered for the membership like... erm... 3 weeks ago... and till now then it comes... ^_^ finally i'm officially a member of subway!~ haha... my fav lunch and also my fav double chocolates cookies~ 3 for $2.90 wor... haha... but cannot eat too much.. too heaty le.. so i will order one white chips.. one double chocs and one normal choc cookies to eat... like that can finish 3 of them during tea break time... ^_^


With this card.. i can enjoy a 10% discount.. ^_^ kinda little but in long-term wise... hhaha.. stingy B~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

next time u can treat me :P

Javier.F.Yaning said...

How to be a subway membership? I asked some of their staffs they seemed have no idea about this..

Unknown said...

i think it's lucrative to buy membership card for $3 along with 10% discount....

Javier.F.Yaning said...

Ya man, just don't know which outlet let me to apply for a member card, the one in city square mall doesn't have this. :(