Friday, October 31, 2008

What is "L O V E" to me?

This morning while i woke up... simply dragging myself to the toilet to bath and brush teeth.. then suddenly some thoughts came into my mind... perhaps becoz of the exam stress bah... then recalled some bad incident in the past...

It was the same thingy that haunted me for quite some times... maybe you can say that i just wanted to think like that to make myself feel better bah...

People often say that the word "L O V E" can drive a person crazy.. i've seen one typical example of someone... he simply couldnt take it when the breakup happened... after many days of hospitalized... he finally got himself back on the feet.. and recently he bought himself a dog and named it "Spotty".. i guess that's one of the way to let him forget.. and some place to share his "L O V E" bah...

As for me.. "L O V E" is considered an important things in my life... perhaps because I havent really went into a true relationship yet bah... so i'm more "desperate" for it.. and because of it.. i can choose to neglect my friends just to be with that girl... to spent more time with her... for this.. i thought my friends would understand my this kind of feelings... lolx.. coz some of them also did that lor... so i guess it should be ok... ^_^ And because of this word "L O V E"... i did blame myself for neglecting one of my sis.. and she have been blaming me for that... I know it is very bad to do that...

But then... someone can even did something worst than neglecting friends... I have encountered such person.. who can actually backstab his friend (dunno if i should type as "bro" instead).. just for the name of "L O V E"... no ones know what the hell is that guy thinking... did so much thingy.. just for the phrase "不在乎天長地久 只在乎曾經擁有"

Which is more evil? Neglecting or Backstabbing friends? That goes without saying.. ^_^

No comments: