Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Nike Backpack



Finally got my very own backpack ^_^... Come to recall... the last time I carry a backpack was during sec 1 or sec 2... then ever since then.. i was carrying sling bags all the way till recently...
So after the Acer laptop bag's sling broke off after the last Tennis session with zhutou and desmond... i was carrying elder brother's backpack to work until today...
Today specially went down to cineleisure there to have lunch at the Korean BBQ there... i ordered the Normal Crispy... Zhutou ordered Spicy Hot and Choon kiat ordered the Teriyaki chicken... luckily i didnt order the spicy hot... coz it is really "HOT" and i cant eat after one small piece lor... but zhutou say is nothing... ZzZz.. hao lian sia... *give her one tight slap..
Anyway.. after the lunch.. we went up to the B.I.R.D. Nike shop to re-look at the bag that I wanted to buy.. the other bag I initially wanted to buy cost about $75... thought if got that promotion 40%.. i confirm buy lor... but the shop assistant told me that new bags not in the promotion list... zZzz... then i struggled to decide whether to buy or not.. so I went in further to look at other bag and I saw this... I open it up... got compartment for laptop.. the design was nice... and the colour can be easily fit office wear...
And so.. i decided to buy it even though without discount.. ^_^.... after several opinions from choon kiat (stupid zhutou went missing).. i decided to get this one..
so i look at the price
(not gonna say here.. please guess and type your answer in the Message Board)
(1st correct answer get a lunch treat from me.. ^_^)
and I approached the counter to get ready to pay... but i get a big shock... coz the cashier displayed over $100~~ totally different from what I see at the price tag on the display set... then i asked the assistant.. and he actually took out a larger version de...
(-___-\\\)
And here it is.. my new Nike Bag!~

No comments: