Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bday Present from Melissa

Lolx.. Look at this cute little Breadbun given to me from Melissa for my birthday present... it is meant to be either a stressball or to support the wrist de... ^_^ it's kinda late.. since my bday was in Aug and now in Oct... Cannot blame too lah... i rarely had the chance to meet up with her de...

Then when i met her on thursday for lunch, she finally got the chance to pass the present to me... I went down to her office in Tanjong Pagar there to eat lor... wanted to eat Laksa.. and she brought me to Coffee & Toast there to eat... and of coz.. today her bf, Melvin also joined us also...

But the Laksa there wasnt very nice leh... still prefer Katong Laksa... hahaha.. =p

On that day i also tried to recall what I have given to her for her bday early this year.. but i couldnt recall back sia!~ Zzzz so no heart of me... been thinking for days le lor.. =(((

No comments: