Sunday, October 12, 2008

Qian Hui's 1st Birthday


Calvin invited us to his place at Redhill to attend his baby girl's 1st birthday on Yesterday afternoon. Wow!~ the baby is growing so fast now... i remember the last time i see this baby girl was during her 1st month birthday... and she was still lying inside the cradle... ^_^ and now.. we see her able to hold the milk bottle by herself and crawling around the floor.

This make me recall of my mum's favourite hobbies... which is baby sitting... lolx.. i remember during my poly times, everyday i reach home... i will confirm hear the baby crying voice de... and everytime my mum will ask me go play with the baby... ^_^


We stayed there for about an hour or so... and then me and zhutou went to Angeline's house to play the Wii... haha.. been hearing about this game console since it launched and never had the chance to try on it.. but my first experience was fun and exciting... We played a few games.. Bowling.. Baseball... Mario Kart and Tennis... and we ended our day around 5plus... and of coz.. back to study mood at home till erm... 3-4am this morning... =p

No comments: