Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meet Up with Sister Melissa

Been a very long time since i last met up with her... erm.. not quite actually.. she can remembered that our last meet up was in Feb attending Adeline's Bday Chalet... wahahah.. i think i also got blog about that day.. but seems like very very long time ago liao.. perhaps the assignments and exams periods seem to passby very slowly...

But anyway.. today acc her to shop and also shop for my sports shoes.. by the time i reached.. i nv late hor.. at 7pm.. she's already there 30mins ago and bought her things liao.. sigh.. so we go makan dinner first at Fish&Co... Think there's too many ppl know i like Fish&Co already... ^_^ thanks to all those that remembered!~

We only ordered a set of New York Fish&Chip and a small portion of "Fried Sotongs".. and along the dinner we have updated each other on our status... there are many things changed in her company.. but i'm just working even harder than before... nothing big happened in my workplace and i just tell her to lookout for new promotions from SingTel.. ^_^

After that we have a walk around the Parkway Parade and look for my sport shoes.. but i didnt see any shoes that fancy me... so i didnt bought anything today... we also went to the Crystal Jade Palace to get some breakfast for her family... see lah.. so good.. eat breakfast also must eat Crystal Jade de... =Pp

While on the way someone tapped me on my shoulder... luckily my sunburnt didnt affect my shoulder.. if not i'll smack that guy.. wahahah.. but that person is no other people but my eldest bro.. wahaha.. he caught me with another girl sia.. =(((

After that Sister Mel is tired already... so i suggested to have some desserts and wait for her BF to fetch her home... first time meet up with her boyfriend and we had a little chat... after that they offered to fetch me home but i didnt accept.. i wanted to watch my series when on the way home...

So when walking towards the bus stop.. i realised that i should walk to katong to take bus 40 which will stop outside the Technopark... although it is far but i still walk.. so longer time to watch video ma~~

While waiting for the bus.. i saw a bread shop selling some muffins.. so i bought 3 for $3.60 for tml breakfast... yummy de wor!!~

No comments: