Thursday, May 14, 2009

Interesting Encounters @ the Zoo

Other than looking out for the animals and the man-eating white tigers, me and xiaofang also encountered several interesting incidents that may be rare to see in the zoo. We saw a green lizard crawling panickly across us and gave both of us a shock... heard and seen the lions roar and clawing at each other... saw the poor little butterfly stucked helplessly on the spider webs.. and saw the mighty big black ants that can bite you to bleed if you are careless... I also took some pics on some interesting comments:

Kangaroo = "I Don't Understand"

Croc's Acidic Stomach: that's gonna be hurting if to digest my bones... =((


Some wooden Crafts in a man-made village.

"Ouch!~" Kana bitten by the legendary giant tortise!~


There is also a big wooden house at the end of the zoo~~~
With BIG lizards!!~ (licking my hair)

And GIGANTIC!!! Cockroach!! heading towards XiaoFang~~ Will it eat up XiaoFang?!

Wahaha.. overall.. it was a very fun trip to the zoo after so long... thanks xiaofang to acc me on that day... ^_^

No comments: