Saturday, May 9, 2009

Exercise Commencing

Now my exams are over... it will be another 2 months of break till the next semester starts... I'm gonna execute my exercise plans soon... gonna regularly do all the sports that i can do now... i'm so afriad i cant do anymore sports in the future... everytime i feel that my knee are getting weaker and weaker...

Swimming perhaps will be one good exercise to train my knee... till now i still dun dare to go for run.. i'm so scared that the pain comes back again.. it is already more than 6 months after the doctor asked me to rest for 6 months... everytime when i feel my knee... i'm so scared that it will nv recover...

Swimming should be today de.. but i just bought my swimming pants in tamp from Arena for about $30... actually i have those triangle types but i cant bring myself to wear that to go swim... so i bought those square trunks that covers most of the hairy parts... =PpP

Tml will be heading down to Singapore Poly Graduation Guide there to try out their swimming pool... not sure if it is gonna be as crowded as those public one... hmm... i'm not a graduate from Singapore Poly.. but then SingTel's recreation clubs allow SingTel stuff to enter as well.. so i've jioed my pri sch buddy tml afternoon to go there swim...

After that will still have Tennis with Desmond... Basketball with Zhutou or Sec Sch's buddies... badminton with SingTel colleagues.... beach volleyball with... dunno who can go with me... and as many sports as possible...

Oh yah.. still got cycling with Poly friends in Palau Ubin... dunno when are they gonna fix it on but i'll check with them soon... ^_^ wooooot.... so looking forward to a tiring sport events...

No comments: