Wednesday, February 18, 2009

With Cindy @ VivoCity

With Cindy @ VicoCity... it sounds kinda rhyme while saying it.. isnt it?? ^_^

It was suppose to be a very horrible Monday morning... I was awoke by the aching pain on my shoulders... both left and right... as well as a very bad handover after last night activity... i didnt really drink until drunk.. but only fall right asleep after i lied onto the bed... perhaps it was the position that i slept that causes the very bad aching...

I finally crawled out of the bed after enduring the agonising pain for about 10mins, which started as early as 9am... and i slowly called my friends and complaint about that stupid aching pain... and i also called Cindy to complain too..

She told me that she also had that kind of experience and was slightly bedridden for the whole day... she said was because my slping posture when i'm drunk which caused the aching pain... haha.. And i was quite surprised that she havent been sleeping throughout the night... haha.. another big addict on Pet Society.. >.<

But she still remember our date in the evening and she said that she's going to sleep soon and when she woke up.. she'll give me a call... i'm so so looking forward to the evening time.. even though my shoulder are still aching with pain... that will nv stop me from meeting her...

I planned to work on my assignments and tests at home during the afternoon but joven msged me if i want to join him to study in TP... Realising that my environment wasnt allowing me to concentrate.. I quickly bath, pack my bags and head down to TP...
At about 5pm.. i was already unable to concentrate on my studying anymore.. the main reasons wasnt because of Cindy.. coz she havent called me yet... but it was the aching pain i had since morning.. it wasnt recovering lor... and totally torturing me.. and very very soon.. Cindy finally called me and asked what time I'll be meeting her... haha.. of coz i'll would like to say right now... but she wasnt ready yet... so i told her to meet around 8 at VivoCity...



I was kinda late because i alighted at the wrong station... why the hell i alight at Marina Bay instead of HarbourFront MRT... even worst i already tapped out the gate and even went upstairs before realising i'm at the wrong station.. >.<

I brought her to Marche to eat some light snack... actually i also wanted to do a research on my Marketing course assignment... so i bought the famous Rosti there to eat... that was her first time at Marche and her first try on Rosti... i didnt manage to snap a picture of it because by the time i tot of taking the pic... we have already eaten half of it already... she loved the Rosti very much and also being tempted by one of the vege stall that sell mushrooms and other vege stuffs... so i also bought the smallest bowl and fill it full of mushrooms... haha..

After our meal.. she suggested to go to the Coffee Company to sit down and chat... haha.. i dunno that area well and she led the way there... I remembered i ordered a Caramel Swirl for myself and Expresso Mocha for her... ^_^ wonderfull i still remember it wor.. =Pp and we sat outside the shop which was facing the Sentosa... the scenary was damn shiok.. and would be even better if the IR is completed.... and I start taking some pics there... ^_^

She was laughing at my bulky Nike bag that i was carrying all the while.. haha... but when i start taking out the stuff inside... she was quite touched of the things that I brought for her... especially knowing that i had the aching shoulder since morning... =P Inside my bag was a nice Organizer... which i promised her to bring to her during our last meeting... she thought that I would have long forgotten it already.. but i remembered... and also another big files of some stuff that she said she wanted to see too... I was so glad to see her "touched" reaction... haha...

I really cherished everytime i met up with her... ^_^ but then time passed so fast without realising i already missed my last train home... really hope to see her again soon.. she also shared with me some of her personal problems... and of coz i'll do anything to help her.. of coz within my limit...

No comments: