Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adeline's Bday Celebration

I had a very packed Saturday.. phew.. i'm glad that it's all over... ^_^ I woke up as early as 8am to start preparing to go back to SIM for LM assignment discussions with the group members... lucky daddy drive me there.. if not i cant imagine i'm taking the train in the early morning... ^_^

Then after that if goes as planned, i should be meeting the sec sch friends for house visiting to bai nian... but then it was cancelled due to insufficient participants.. superly damn sad de lor... but no choice.. it was quite last minute organising.. and most of them are rushing assignments... so no choice lor.. I called up my sis to meet up instead... coz she wanted to go amend her new jeans to fit on her company event in the night... I also need to get the present for Adeline's Bday...


Sis Mel also say wan to join me to my poly friend's Adeline Bday celebration... I think she abit regret coz she thought was joven they all.. but it's rather my poly friends... but she still joined us.. but aiya.. girls expression normally write on their face de... so I try to acc her more...






The location was so damn shiok... the party was held @ Sentosa Beach Resort top level... The room comes with a "Jagcusi" (pls tell me how to spell.. =pP).. .the whole room is actually for couple de.. but it has to accomodate about 20 pax inside.. so in the end the cake cutting was held in the balcony upstairs...



Luckily i came back in time for the cake cutting as before that i suppose to fetch Sis Mel to her company event @ Orchard Hotel... i think they are actually waiting for me to come back bah.. =pP.. haha... these poly friends are a batch of funny girls and guys... Adeline also invited her other group of friends that I know them abit.. coz i sometimes joined Adeline's party... She actually hold alot of party on those festivals.. e.g. New Year.. Christmas.. etc..

I also met the other girl, Deng Li, as well... she was Jerry's friend who previously helped me before.. that time wanted to go to Genting with them.. but last minute I remembered I got Mob Manning on that week and unable to go overseas... and the tickets was bought already... oh no no no... then Jerry manage to get his friend.. which is Deng Li to take my place to go instead.. Many thanks to her!~

Had an eriee encountered when I came back to Sentosa after fetching Michelle back to Bedok.. on the way back.. there was an accident along AYE which jam the whole road.. when I passby that area... the accident actually involved a bike... normally it's hard for cyclist to survive in an accident.. especially on the expressway... after the jam was a smooth journey across the Sentosa bridge.. but then when i reached the payment counter and pass my multi-entry pass to the counter... that person at the counter actually quoting me 2 person entry... then I stunned and shout back.. "Wao Lao!!~ where got 2 ppl?!?!?" there was only me inside lor!!~ that was when I release my hand after i pass the tickets to them.. then there is a sudden gush of wind that blows one of the ticket away... STUNNED!~ but then when the person came out from the counter to pick up the tickets... she also peeked inside my car to confirm.. and heng ar... she mistaken my bag as another passenger... is it real?? dun care.. just assume bah.. dun think too much...

I came back to the room again... Adeline and her friends were playing blackjacks.. i also wanted to join but i go up to the balcony to look for Jerry they all first... then they were not interested with the game.. but i coaxed them to come down be my Fu Lu Shou... haha... so coincidently... when i joined the first game.. got one guy got two aces... wow.. win 3 times of the bet leh... >.<>

After a few games.. Sis Mel called me that her event was over already... I only played a few rounds and have to go le... =(( then i quickly greet goodbye to them and then leave the place liao...

My next program was to go have a nights out with Sis Mel... Initally intend to go Kallang Kbox to sing.. but Sis Mel too tired.. then we go East Coast there to relax... I remember Esther told me there's a nice place call Twenties-Six... then I bring Sis Mel there.. but that area was unexpectally dark and Sis Mel cant see clearly there... that makes her even more tired... =(( the area was quite cosy with nice music playing... and there both of us some chat but most of the time she was in a daze... sensing her tiredness.. i quickly finish the food and drinks and leave the place...



By the time i'm home.. it's already 1am plus plus le... then quickly go bath and sleep coz have to wake up in the morning for another project discussion... =((( happening huh...

No comments: