Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back at Singapore Post again.

Now i'm at the same place as yesterday @ SPC's Coffee Bean.. with a cup of ice-blended coffee and updating my blog again...

It has been a very shag night yesterday.. I went to Jazz Pub again to meet up with XiaoFang & Yuru+Sam for a small gathering... both girls had alot of troubles and i'm there to listen and give some comments for them... hopefully they can handle those things on thier own... It's very hard to share your own troubles to the others.. especially when you know the others are also having their own troubles to handle...

But then yesterday afte a little drinks.. XF spilled alot of her unhappiness... which include one of her unhappy conversation with me... It was some selfish comments of mine that i need to be mindful next time... hehe.. sorry my little xf about my comments... i'll not speak to you like that again wor... haha.. try lah.. but then dun be so mindful about my comments.. coz i speak jokingly most of the times... if you insist of knowing.. i'll still let you know de... just treat is as a jokes k? =Pp

Anyway.. i went home at about 2am in the morning and slept at about 3am.. then has to wake up by 10am to meet up with the LM group discussions at bugis library... as usual.. i hoped on to Bus 7 at my bus stop... but today got a very strange encounter...

I was sitting at my favourite seat staring out the window and listening to my iPhone musics... then just one or two bus stops away... a malay guy.. age around 30 plus.. climbed up the stairwell and heading to the back seats... when he passby my seats.. he just suddenly sat right beside me... i was damn shocked and gave a very stern stare at him... you must be thinking what's wrong with the malay guy sitting beside me?

The strange thing was that the bus are very empty with only a few seats occupied... why the hell that malay guy wan to sit right beside me?!? kaoz.. then my stern stare at him easily drove him away and he quickly get up and sit at the other side of the bus... wao lao... i was wondering if he is a gay lor... and only 2 stops later... he alight.. and seems like he is gonna find another target... haha.. luckily my natural reaction scared him away... but if that person was a pretty young lady.. haha.. if she suddenly change seats.. i'll grab her hand and pull her back instead lor.. haha.. hey... i'm still a normal guy okay?! >.<

Anyway... i was late for the meeting.. think about 45mins late when the meeting suppose to start at 11am... haiya... not i want de lor.. there was a traffic jam at the bus lane near Lavendar road... so the bus was travelling very slow until it reach the Beach road... the meeting was quite success and we seperate the assignment to individually... and of coz i'll always volunteer to get the hardest part... sigh... >.< got to allocate some time to work on it soon... but before that... need to concentrate on my upcoming tests first...

No comments: