Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pri Sch Photos

!!!WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

Before any of you going to scroll down and look at the pics that is attached below, please bear in mind not to laugh too loud if you are in the office... and also not drinking any water or eating any food. Coz it is gonna be so god-damn funny and may not be able to stop laughing when you found out which nerd was me inside the pics taken during my primary school days...



This was taken during our excursion trip to Sentosa... I will never know that I visited Sentosa when i'm that young if I didnt see this picture. To be truthful, I couldnt remember anything about my visit during my pri sch days... There are still a handful of us still in contacts with each other.. Especially Sherman who wore that blue jacket with my hand over his shoulder... lolx.. we were already so buddy during our pri sch days... lolx.. I encountered him alot of times in my life.. We were in the same polytechnics and often see each other inside the school... then next time i saw him was during my officer course in SAFTI MI... he was also an officer but in Signal and signed-on... then after SAFTI.. so coincidently we met each other again in our individual unit, 3DISCOM... he was the Signal Officer and I was the AS3 of the unit..

Saying about that.. We actually covered alot of each other's "s**t" while we are in the unit... lolx and we managed to cross that period peacefully with no MAJOR issue.... lolx...

And among the girls... Dora actually had a biggest changes and turn into a big pretty girl now... Ling Ling doesnt really change much... Oh yah.. we had a pri sch gathering last year... and alot of ppl turns up...


Then the next pics was taken inside our classroom... think that time was during pri 4/6.. still have Sherman near me and of coz my another buddy who lived near me, Hao Jie... Lolx.. this pic i still remember during Children Days (should be bah)... and we really had a havoc during that day... think we actually went to sabo our care teacher... haha...

And if you are thinking that we are so fotunate to have television in my class... please dont... as that television never works ever since i stepped inside the room...

Those were the days......


No comments: