Sunday, March 1, 2009

One down and more to GO!~



The paper for OT was quite hard today.. i have been studying for the module since 1 weeks ago.. starting by writing down my own notes and even took leave on Friday just to study that subject... As usual, the memorizing part always on the last 2 days on all the theories... applications.. etc.. It is tough.. but i'm enduring it as much as i could...

Not sure how will i fare for this test.. this OT test worth 20% and it covers chapter 1-5... it's gonna be more for the exam... sigh.. its gonna be a test of how will i fare for my exam as well.. hopefully it turns well... but i'm not very confident about it...

So to calculate... there will be 1 more tests... 3 more assignments submissions and 3 more exam papers to complete... >.<
I went down to Telok Bengah again on Friday to meet up with Cindy again.. wanted to bring her to some nice place but she suggested the nearby ktv pub near her place.. for her.. i forgo slightly abit of my belief... which is drive no drink theories... and i really control my beer until only drink half a mug... what really amazed me was her singing...
she told me that's the first time she ever sing to other ppl except her bf... and through the conversation... she and her bf love to analyse how the songs should be sang... and that's what bring both of them together... now i understand why she love her bf that much.. or am I wrong about it?
Anyway.. on that very same day.. i met up with Cindy's bf the first time... he doesnt looks like the age he suppose to be.. and i'm somehow unwilling to go into the pub that her bf is in.. but she pulled and insisted me to go in.. sigh... I was quite surprised that she asked me who was the dream girl i mentioned in my facebook status.. and without realising i was saying about her... she got that blur meh??
i didnt manage to tell her on that night but i told her on the next day.. she was quite stunned and asked why it was her.. I did told her that it's all the feeling that she gave me whenever i met her.. but then i did mentioned that although she's my dream girl.. but doesnt mean that she have to be together with me... i hope that was clear for her and hopefully she arent affect by the tremor...
Hey girls out there... is it a tremor to you when you know that a guy are placing you as his dream girl? if so, how will you exactly feel?

No comments: